For our guests that enjoy other dietary needs than our normal breakfasts, please let us know so that we can try to provide kosher, vegan or other preferences prior to your visit.
Our kosher breakfast includes:
- Challah Rolls or Bread
- Cookies or Cake
- Yogurt (O-U or Halev Yisroel)
- Individual boxes of Cereal
- Packets of Oatmeal
- Bananas and/or oranges
- Coffee, Tea or Decaf
- Orange, Apple or Grapefruit juice
- All items are marked with the appropriate hechsher
- Served on Paper and Plastic dishware and silverware
There are several Kosher restaurants in the area.
Coming for Shabbos?
For our Shomer Shabbat guests, we provide:
- Separate kitchen with full size refrigerator and warming tray
- Hot water urn
- Non electronic door entry
- Several Orthodox shuls within short walking distance
- Granite countertop area for candle lighting
- Use of dining table and chairs